Cutting machine operators are involved in milling technology, an area of tool making, where they produce precision components on computer-controlled and multi-axis CNC machines. Since the ongoing qualification needs of these employees is very high, we regularly carry out training courses and advanced training on the software used by the cutting machine operators to control our machines. A promotion to a managerial position is possible if there is a need and if you have several years of experience and suitability.
- You have an eye for details?
- Do you have a good three-dimensional sense?
- You are an enthusiastic and willing to learn team player?
- You want to work in an industrial environment?
- Are you visiting the Technical Vocational School or Technical University?
Dann ist die Ausbildung zum Zerspanungsmechaniker / CNC-Programmierer genau das Richtige für dich!
As Cutting machine operator / CNC programmer at HISTEEL you will be working on complex mechanical, hydraulic or CNC-controlled machines. You will manufacture precision parts for our tools and production facilities. Upon examination of the technical drawing, you acquire the required material and select technically and economically sensible milling tools and test equipment for production. After setting up the required tool, you generate the programs for our computer-controlled machines, which you also operate. During the manufacturing process, you will monitor the quality of the components and, in the event of malfunctions, determine the cause and rectify the fault.
- Main working field in the machining industry
- Insights into different technical areas such as toolmaking, design and production
- Immediate integration into daily business processes
- Language training in German and eventually also in English in order to be able to take part in further training measures in our mother company
- Option of an internship abroad of several weeks in our mother company in Germany after successful language training
- Performance-related remuneration