Facts & Figures: HISTEEL

HISTEEL was founded in 1994 as a Joint Stock Company in Kaunas, Lithuania. The company's core business is punching and drawing parts, smaller welded parts and the assembly of fittings.

We at HISTEEL are specialized in both small series production of up to 1,000 units per year and mass production of up to 500,000 units per year. Nowadays, numerous manufacturers from the automotive industry and many other sectors are part of the regular customers of our company. 

Most of the products are exported to countries such as Germany, Sweden, Poland and the Baltic States. Because HISTEEL is one of the most modern metal processing companies in the Baltic States.


References

90% of our products are supplied to the automotive industry and its suppliers. The remaining 10 % are divided among customers from the furniture, electrical and mechanical engineering industries as well as other sectors. 

Some of our well-known customers are:

  • Audi
  • VW
  • BMW
  • MAN
  • Mercedes Benz
  • Lamborghini
  • ISI-Automotive
  • Taracell France
  • Valmet
  • Viega
  • Wabco
  • Walterscheid

Here you will find examples of our work:

To the products

Sales Performance

Mother company

HISTEEL belongs to HEINRICHS GmbH & Co. KG, an owner-operated medium-sized company in the metalworking industry based in Lennestadt in Sauerland/Germany. With more than 260 employees in the two production plants in Lennestadt and more than 140 further employees in the subsidiaries, the mother company manufactures approx. 2,600 articles.

The broad and deep diversification of HISTEEL's portfolio and the expertise and know-how that comes with it make us your reliable and flexible partner. 

Get to know the mother company HEINRICHS:

To the HEINRICHS Website